We have many options for your challenging access. From ramps and gangways to stairs and landings - all made from lightweight, sturdy aluminum - so they can be removed to prevent damage or loss from the shifting ice in winter.
(1) Two 4'x15' aluminum ramps and a 4'x 5' landing with Sunwalk vinyl tops to cross rocky shore
(2) Removable aluminum stairs for steep rocky shore
(3) A 4'x20' platform with a set of stairs crossing over boulders on the beach
(4) Landing and removable stairs to access beach
(5) Removable stairs and 3'x12' gangway solving difficult access issues
(6) Landing and ramp at marina to cross gap from bottom of stairs to dock
(7) Boardwalk crossing marshy area at Lake Desolation
(8) Set deck with removable stairs to access floating dock
(9) Sunwalk vinyl panels on an aluminum frame crossing marsh
(10) A removable 5x10 landing to two 6-step removable sections of stairs braced together
(11) A removable 5x10 landing to two 6-step removable sections of stairs braced together
(12) Bridging gap between end of stairs and dock at a marina
Copyright © 2023 Adirondack Floating Dock Shop - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder