Candock modular floating systems are an environmentally friendly solution. They are made of 100% recyclable, high-quality HDPE (high-density polyethylene) resin that will not decompose or degrade. They are guaranteed for 20 years and require NO maintenance. Each 19"l x 19"w x 14"h cube weighs just 12 lbs., so it is extremely homeowner-friendly. The cubes can be quickly assembled in any configuration using Candock's unique coupling system, and can be reconfigured at any time. You can separate your dock into manageable sections for easy spring set up and fall removal. Each cube is equipped with a special technology that prevents any type of distortion due to temperature or atmospheric pressure changes. They have an anti-skid surface and are available in gray or beige.
Candock also manufactures JetRolls - drive-on PWC ports, that can be installed with any existing dock, stand-alone or with a Candock system, and JetSlides - drive-on ports for PWC's or boats.
Candock modular floating systems can be used for residential, commercial, marina, leisure or any other application.
(1) A 3' x 12' ramp attached to a 10' x 22' Candock floating dock in beige.
(2) A 3' wide gangway sitting on a 43' long Candock floating dock with a jet slide in gray.
(3) A "T" shaped floating dock in gray.
(4) A 3' x 16' ramp attached to an "L" shaped floating dock in gray.
(5) A floating bridge that leads to a slip dock.
(6) Candock jetslide PWC docking in gray.
(7) Candock jetroll PWC dock as stand-alone in beige.
(8) Candock low profile rowing dock in beige.
(9) Candock jetslide boat and PWC dock in gray.